CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Wonderful Town



Hi! This is Lesley writing from the comfort of my new apartment. As it is the last day of May 2006, I think that it is time to reflect on my month. This time last month I was in New York City! Each time I go to that city, it is like a totally different city. I had a wonderful time learning about fashion and interior design. I met some fun girls and we just had a ball. Our day's were full from morning to night with fabric, design, and marketing. A highlight was seeing the popular Broadway play, Wicked! Here are some of my pictures, let me know what you think.







<a



"" />







10 comments:

art history alli said...

Great pictures Les- I looks like you've had the time of your life!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Yes I did.

Beach Girl said...

I loved your pictures! Fashion in New York....Project Runway always comes to mind. Great post!

Willy Purple said...

Tell me about the giant needle and button.

Anonymous said...

It is a statue to honor the garment workers in the area. The garment district in NYC has a wonderful history.
(don't ask me, I don't know all the particulars)

Anonymous said...

Oh, as I was near Parsons I did look up into the windows and I did see people draping fabric over dress forms! Some were having pictures taken...so they may have been from Project Runway...or they were just students with cameras. Either way I still was there.

art history alli said...

2 weeks from yesterday- we'll be in LONDON!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yey!! Then we can have more London pictures for our blog!!! I will miss my two best friends but I know that you will have an amazing time!

art history alli said...

1 week from today!

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip!