CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 01, 2006

Crossing the Bridge



I really like this picture of Lesley and myself that Ashley took. Les is in Finland right now with our parents and she has moved out of our apartment. It is kind of sad and strange and I'm in unfamiliar territory with out Lesley's things all around. My whole life, especially while at Waterford, people have told us that we need to be separate and independent from eachother. They would ask us what will we do when we separate and we always told them that we'll cross the bridge when we get to it. Now we have crossed that bridge and I feel like I've lost a part of myself. No worries, I know the feeling will only be temporary and all will be well in no time. I had a big bed all to myself last night and I have to admit that I really liked it, although it took me about an hour to find a comfortable spot; I slept right smack in the middle and did not move till morning. Life is good and I am so excited to officially start graduate school. Love to all!
ps: Ash and I got extremely bored last night and cut bangs. Just an FYI.

8 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Can't wait to see your bangs!

Jenny said...

So what is Lesley going to do now that she has moved out and is graduated?

art history alli said...

Hey Jenny-
it's been a while since you've commented- glad to hear from you!
Lesley has moved home and got a job in a wedding dress shop in Salt Lake. She is currently in Helsinki, Finland with my parents while they work on the temple there. They've already gone to Tallinn, Estonia and they will end their trip in St. Petersburg, Russia. So far, she says that they are safe and having a great time. They come home in the end of September. Thanks for your curiosity. I heard you took the GRE- how did it go?

Anonymous said...

Bangs? realy? was it a good idea?

art history alli said...

Ashley's look great, nay, amazing and mine are non-existant. Honestly, I look exactly the same so no worries.

Anonymous said...

The church lady eyh?

Jenny said...

I did take the GRE, and I think I did okay. I'm not really sure what the scores mean, but I think they're good enough for an art program. I'm just glad to be finished with it!

Tasharoo said...

You two are gorgeous! What a wonderful picture...and way to go Ashley! Nice picture-taking skillz!