CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Time Is Here


Pictures of Mom's Festival of Trees tree: Stafordshire



Today marked the begining of the last full week of classes for Fall Semester 2006. I have so much to do that I'm not doing anything, sort of like a deer in the headlights. I have a presentation on Friday, AHA Christmas party on Saturday. Then I have a paper due the next monday, and 2 more before that week is out. Plus I have to administer a final and grade term papers and exams. I'll most likely being comming home the 23 or 24th- yuck but yay.
In the spirit of the season, here are some pictures that I thought would be fun to share.



Me and Ashley decorating the Christmas tree in our apartment.



Happy Christmas!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

art history alli said...

OK- so I finally do a decent post, and all I get is "NICE!!!"?

art history alli said...

At least Lesley checks my blog, and that's why I love her so much.

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks very a ... shiney and retro.

art history alli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
art history alli said...

Is that suppost to be a compliment or a... insult? I am too tired to read into it myself.

Anonymous said...

a compliment!!! wow, you are realy brain dead aren't you? I love you any way!

art history alli said...

thanks for the clarification. I really needed it!

Anonymous said...

Have a good party tomorow! I wish I could come.

art history alli said...

we wish you could come too! Wish Ashley luck as she presents her senior thesis tomorrow morning. Good Luck Ash!

Anonymous said...

On a saterday? That is peculier. Good luck Ashley, I know that you will do great! (or did great depending on when you read this comment)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in School Today!!!!!!!

art history alli said...

Thanks-
We Love School- We Love School- We Love School... most of the time.
We had our first theory class with Mark Magleby. He is a great speaker and can explain things so clearly. I am also his TA for 202 and he spent the majority of the class this morning introducing himself. I really loved it.

Willy Purple said...

I just wish I could have been there. Those were they days, as they say... Also, I appear to be named W. P. Tiger now, and I hope that won't cause any confusion. Best wishes for the new semester and the new year -

W. P. Tiger

Anonymous said...

Does W.P. stand for William Perpulten?

Willy Purple said...

You got it -

William Purpleton Tiger III

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys I miss England I totally took it for granted