CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Come One, Come All! It's Going to be Groundbreaking



North Campus Drive
Provo, UT 84602-1400

You and your guests are invited to the opening of a major new exhibition at Brigham Young University Museum of Art:


Turning Point: The Demise of Modernism and the Rebirth of Meaning in American Art

Free Admission
Free MP3 and Cell Phone Audio Tours Available

Opening Reception:
Thursday, July 17, 2008, from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Light Refreshments | Live Jazz

Lecture Series:
Dr. Campbell Gray | October 2, 9, 16

http://moa.byu.edu

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, I need your email address to invite you to read my blog!

Anonymous said...

Alli this looks, and sounds like so much fun! I'll be there to suport you and all your hard work.
-Lesley

Margaret said...

Unfortunately I can't go, sure wish I could!

art history alli said...

For the record, I am not back from my blogging ban... yet.
This is purely for work purposes. My boss knew that I have a blog and he asked if I would promote the opening of Turning Point. Of course I was glad to oblige and cut and pasted the email into a blog post. I LOVE the Helen Frankenthaler they chose to be on the poster.
*Quick side note* My friend Jessica and I played spies and peeked into the gallery as they are installing the works and we saw the Helen Frankenthaler!!!!! It was thrilling :)

I love being an art groupie!!