CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring

I found this lovely painting while researching (aka: google image search) for a client.  Isn’t it great?! Especially when I saw my first “popcorn popping” tree just this week.  I LOVE Spring!!! I love that it stays lighter longer, I love that it gets warmer and warmer, I love the April showers that bring May flowers, I love the grass getting green again, I love budding branches, I love the tulips, daffodils and hyacinths, I love the general happy feeling in the air.

Happy Spring Everyone!!

 

 

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the painting! Who's it by?

Lesley said...

I agree, I love spring!

alli said...

I could only find the artist's first name- Rachel. I love that she paints over stree maps!!

The only thing that I don't like about Spring is... allergies :(
Such a bummer.