CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

That 4:30 Feeling

I don't drink energy drinks but I LOVE the 5 Hour Energy commercials
with "that 2:30 feeling"- that is SO me most days at the gallery. Its
not that I fall asleep it is more like I cannot focus. Every day
around 4 pm I need something to pick me up. I used to have a secret
stash of Starbursts that I'd dip into for my 4 o'clock pick me up but
I had to get rid of that habit with my weight problem. Then I switched
to clementine oranges in the Spring but I think I must have OD'ed on
them. I used to take a quick walk in the parking lot but it got too
hot- I would get back to my desk and have sweat running down my face,
which is not a good thing in my profession. My trick as of late has
been a cold water refill in my water bottle but that isn't doing it
today. I'd love a slurpee or a crisp apple, or sour watermelons...ummm
sour watermelon!!!
Do any of you get "that" feeling during your day? What do you do to
combat the "2:30 feeling"? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly
welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: