CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 09, 2010

We're on the news!!!

This is a snippet of a news story tonight on Fox 13 News. We participated in Making Strides for Breast Cancer at Liberty Park- a five mile walk to raise awareness and support. At the very end, a reporter asked to interview us so we were all nice and sweaty from speed walking but we were happy to answer her questions. She interviewed all of us (mom, Andrea, Lesley, and ended with me) and then her camera man followed us a little in the park. Lauren was still in her jammies that just happened to match our tee-shirts. I had to give a shout-out to Weight Watchers and Gina's Tuesday Turtles!!
So now I'm basically a legend "let's face it, it happened" and "I'm no longer carrying photo ID because people should know who I am" (Sue Sylvester)

1 comments:

M said...

You're famous! I love it! You're involved in a great cause.