CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Seething (part 27 of a 444 part series)

Okay, okay... So I've missed a couple of Saturday posts but this is a 444 part series so I'm sure I can catch up!! Ha ha ha
The hardest part about a fantasy dream vacation, like the one I just had at Walt Disney World, is coming back to the cold, hard reality of a 44 hour work week. I love my job but was such a bummer to come back to problems and a plethora of emails to answer.
While in Florida, Valie kept saying, "Wouldn't it be great if we could spend a whole year at Disney World?!" and I would agree with her but add, "Don't you think it would get boring being on vacation all the time?"
I guess the reason why we love vacation is because it is rare and we get to savor every moment. We long for vacations to take us out of the monotony of our everyday lives. I have an escapist mentality where I love anything that takes me away from my reality, even if for only a small moment, like TV, books, art, and trip planning.
I'm already looking forward to my next adventure!!!

1 comments:

Margaret said...

I want to hear more about your amazing vacation! Like where you stayed, what you loved eating, what your favorite park and ride were...