CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Seething, part 59 of a 444 part series

I have been awake since 5:30 AM and only now getting in the shower at 2:20 PM. Why do Saturdays go by so quickly when I'm not working?!!
Les and I drove our big brother to the airport at 6 AM (he is going to Walt Disney World to cheer on my lovely sister-in-law while she runs the WDW Marathon on Sunday. Go V!!!!!) then we went back to bed for an hour or two, and we have been deep cleaning our apartment and doing laundry ever since.
We are finally done but still need to do a grocery run before we go to a hockey game tonight with friends.
Les and I have not had the same day off of work since early October and we were long over due for some team work in tackling our cleaning/organizing issues.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: