CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Seething: part 66 of a 444 part series

I can't stand it when people waste ice. When I'm at 7 Eleven, it drives me nuts when I get behind someone at the soda fountain who takes forever filling their Super Big Gulp cup full of ice, dump almost half of it out, then fills it with a little bit more ice. What?!! Are they scientifically measuring it? Are they counting exactly how many cubes of ice they have?! Agh!! Do they not realize it takes FOREVER and a line of people starts to form as they are filling, dumping, and filling again? Maybe it's some sort of sick ritual.
And it's not just at the Sev, it happens where ever there is a self-serve soda pop fountain (Cafe Rio, Crown Burger, Maverick, and even at VRx).
I don't understand these people!! It is super simple to get the right amount of ice the first time- you stop filling it when your desired amount of ice is in the cup. If you do get a little too much, dump a little out, but please don't go back for more.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: