CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2014

We had the great opportunity to visit the LDS Ogden Temple Open House this morning. Thank you Haley for the tickets!!

This renovation has been a giant transformation and it is one of the most ornate, gorgeous temples with stunning details. STUNNING!! The dome in the celestial room literally took my breath away with its beauty.

I felt so very blessed to be there with members of my family and whisper my feelings about the temple in my nieces's ears as we moved from room to room. I love the temple. It is a place where heaven and earth intersect. It is the place where we make covenants with our Father in Heaven and where we are bound for eternity with those we love most. There is power, peace, and clarity in the temple.

Some of us went to Maddox in Brigham City after the tour and we had an amazing lunch. Seriously, the best way to cap off this great experience.

I love my Heavenly Father, I love my family, and I love the temple; combine them together and we are one.

0 comments: