CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 31, 2015

I worked 5 weeks in January

I know what you might be thinking, "Alli, there are only 4 weeks in a month so there is no way you worked 5 weeks in January" and you would correct. I worked the equivalent of 5 weeks in the past 4 weeks.
I have worked 5 10 hour days a week since Christmas. My boss asked if I can continue working like this for the next 2 months. I have nothing else to do and I'm so excited to be approved for all of this paid over-time. I'm so grateful to be allowed to work so much!!
I'm saving up for a new used-car and I really hate the idea of a car payment so the more I can save, the better.
My siblings came with me to the car show to look at cars and my top 3 are: Subaru Impreza hatch back, Hyundai Elantra hatch back, and the VW Golf.
Stay Tuned!!

0 comments: