CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14

I made it all the way to 10 pm without crying, a new July 14th record.
My dad died on July 14, 1984.
Every year I try to pretend that it's just another day but it's not. It is a day my family was changed forever.
I am so grateful to know my family is a unit that will last for all eternity and this brief mortality apart will only be a short period of time in the giant scheme of things.
Because of the atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ, my family is eternal and we will all be together some day.
I am grateful for the blessings of the temple that help me gain an eternal perspective.
I am grateful to know how loved I am by Heavenly Father.
July 14 is a day of gratitude and a day to feel very blessed.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: