CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 31, 2015

An Accounting of 2015

Lots has happened this year. I was promoted to Senior Benefit Advocate and I became a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
I learned how to appliqué over Christmas weekend while working on Catherine's felt stocking.
I was able to go on 3 vacations this year: 2 long weekends (one in Southern California and one to Las Vegas), and a week visiting my cousin in Seattle, WA.
My favorite song of 2015 is "Wildest Dreams" by Taylor Swift.
My favorite movie of 2015 is Far From the Maddening Crowd.
My favorite color of 2015 is Gold.
My favorite TV show of 2015 is Parks & Rec.
My favorite TV show to binge watch on Netflix in 2015 is MASH.
My favorite YouTube channel is BubzVlogs.
My favorite lipstick for 2015 is Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in Smitten.
My favorite mascara in 2015 is Covergirl Lash Blast Volume.
My favorite beauty product of 2015 is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer.
My favorite treat of 2015 is cinnamon salt water taffy.

Here is to looking forward to 2016 and the adventures it will bring!!

0 comments: