CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 18, 2016

Rally

The first time we have actually presidential primary rallies in Utah over 1 weekend and I get the flu. Grrrrr...
I wanted to go to as many as I could but I'm too sick. I was hoping to hear Bernie Sander speak and Ted Cruz.
I don't not agree with Bernie Sanders but I wanted to keep an open mind and "feel the Bern" but his rally was being held during the work day. Luckily (wink) I got pretty sick and work and had to go home to throw up (gross). I got to hear some of his speech streaming on the radio. The things he says are great but how are we supposed to pay for them when we are already in so much debt?! Tax the middle class; people like me who work hard for our money but because I don't have a house or children I have no tax ride-offs.
I think I'll probably vote for Ted Cruz on Tuesday (yay for online voting!!) but I'm still not sure exactly how he can/will accomplish the things he proposes especially as he a Constitutionalist. You cannot repeal ACA (aka Obamacare). It is already in effect and you cannot take away a government program once it is in effect (I'm looking at you Medicare and Social Security). Also, illegal immigration is not the problem; the problem is legal immigration. We need to make it easier to come to this country lawfully.
Ok- political rant over.
Gonna go take some medicine and cuddle up with my cats.

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: