CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's My First Time


Hi,

We are new to this whole blog thing, but we have been avid commentors on others. The story of our lives is, we shoudl be doing homework but we aren't and our friend Ashley is here!! We cann't spell, so it might be fun to come and see what we do spell.

Ha, Ha, Ha, I stole the computer and am determined to write something entirely inappropriate for a young BYU Student to have on her blog. But,,,,,,,,, I just can't think of anything at the moment. Other than a really good game of IN THE MANNER OF THE ADVERB in which we chose the adverb: INAPPROPRIATELEY. ( I can't spell either). - ashleymn


I can't say anyhting to that... bye!!!

-tooblondies

3 comments:

art history alli said...

So is Cafe Rio, Diet Coke, and Blogspot!

Willy Purple said...

You know that all those machines are run by computers/robots somewhere - they know what's going on, Berkeley, and someday they're going to come and get what's rightfully theirs...

Julie said...

Great
photo
girls--
I'm
jealous. . .