CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 28, 2005

Big News

Well... it's finally happened. I met my soul mate in the Bookstore this morning. We spent all day together and... WE'RE ENGAGED!
I know that it seems sudden and I realise that all my plans are falling through, but we love eachother and are going to be together for eternity. What's grad-school compared to the Celestial Kingdom?
If you want an invitation, just e-mail me. Thom and I will be pleased to have you attend.
I just want to take this time to tell my roommates how much I love them. I love all of you, my dear friends, with every fiber of my being.
Thank you all for your support durring this exciting time.
The future Mrs. Thom Thomson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? I know you are joking, right? By the way, are you not sure that photo is not of Orlando Bloom like 5 years ago?

Anonymous said...

see ashley mn's blog

Beach Girl said...

Only at BYU could this happen! Congratulations. Please invite us to the wedding.

Jenny said...

I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

Funny!

art history alli said...

Yay!!!!!! People comment on our blog!!


-Art History Lesley

art history alli said...

The Pride and Prejudice soundtrack is WONDERFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Wake up little girl. Only in your dreams could you have such a good lookin' guy.

Watch out! Large Marge is in town.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that I like you Little Jerk. Whops! I mean Large Marge.

Who are you to say that Alli could not have a man like this?

At least cooler than you has a good natured smile.

-Chefleylesley

Tasharoo said...

Orlando? YUMMY!!! He's on my boyfriend list and my kids know it! Just ask Park & Dex for a list of their Mom's boyfriends!