CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

London Reunion


Well... tomorrow is our London Study Abroad reunion and I am in a sentimental mood. It is so hard to believe that it has already been six months since we all were in London. That was honestly the best 2 months of my life. Getting ready for the reunion is just making me homesick. I have to go back; I just have to. I think my favorite London memory is when we played beauty parlor and Megan looked like the Bride of Frankestein and Berkeley was a tragic Gibson Girl and Lesley looked like Flock of Segauls. Or the time we went to the Opera at the Banqueting House for 'wine and nibbles." Or the time Tony made "fish pie" and no one dared to eat it. Or how there was ALWAYS custard with EVERYTHING. Or the dessert crumble yogurt... yummy strawberry. Or all the collage parties in the classroom while we watched movies. Actually- all 8 weeks were brilliant. The BIGGEST regret of my whole life is that I did not stay for summer, even though it was offered for me to stay. I loved being around for my nephew's birth in July though and I would not trade that for the world.
Cheers Loves-

14 comments:

Jenny said...

I dared to eat the fish pie, I just want you all to know that. I thought it was gross, but I ate it anyway.

Jenny said...

Hey Ashley...You on the top bed, me on the bottom bed and little slips of paper with secret messages being sent back and forth between us. Remember?

Anonymous said...

It is our creative pavillion!!! That was the best collage making night.
I realy felt more creative jsut stting under it. We should have taken more pictuers of it. This one on the blog is not the best.
Well, see you all tonight!!

art history alli said...

Well- it's the only one that I have- so please don't rub it in Chefley. I am way excited for tonight- I might cry!

art history alli said...

Are you In?

art history alli said...

Well... Ash and I are presenting in our very first symposium tomorrow. I am kind of scared that I'lll bore everyone to death- but I think that it's interesting. I'm presenting on Barbara Hepworth and Ashley is presenting on Hilma Aft Klint. It's a modern fest!! Wish us luck... please!

Jenny said...

GOODLUCK!

Beach Girl said...

Good Luck Girls!

Willy Purple said...

How exciting! What's the occaision?

Anonymous said...

The Death of Willy!

Jenny said...

I think the death of cooler than you would be cause for celebration.

art history alli said...

Hopefully, we'll have a student symposium every semester from now on. It was really helpful to present, but I think it would be more sucessful to have someone explaine the proper presenting techniques to the speakers before-hand.

Willy Purple said...

Sounds like a great idea. Can anyone who wants to participate, or is there some kind of vetting process?

Cooler than you: you could have almost witnessed the occaision to which you referred on an icy bridge somewhere outside of Delaplane, VA last night at about half past midnight.

Cheers,
Willy

art history alli said...

well... anyone who wants to participate can, as long as they are brilliant and goodlooking.