CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ode to Google Reader

Oh beloved Google Reader, how much I do love thee.

Thou hast made it possible for me to keep up-to-date on all my dear friend's blogs as I have been in the deserted wasteland of sociality on a self-induced exile from blogger.
Thou hast allowed me to read all of the latest posts and not just on my computer but on my phone as well.
Me thinks thou art a gift from above.
Even though thou dost make it nigh impossible to leave comments, I still turn to thee daily as a refreshing break from the dungeonous torture that has been "my thesis".

I am forever in your debt-
Alli

3 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

I'm just grateful to Google Reader because it gives you a glimpse of the real world-I mean thesis--yick--who ever thought it was a good idea to institute a thesis should be punished. Alli's (and obviously mine) social life is suffering! That's ok though-it'll all be over so soon.:)

vickiemariko said...

See you in the morning Alli! If you're up reading this you better get to bed :)