CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Picture and Video; Pre-Vegas Trip in California



So right after work on Friday, Les, Mom, and myself all hopped in the car and drove to St George.  Then we got up in the morning and made to Palmdale by 1 pm.  Of course my camera came right out and started taking videos and photos!!  The Powell's had family photos scheduled for that evening so we helped them get ready.  The picture is of me and Jack- it's a precious shot of him since he had a hard time holding still looking at the camera; I guess Aunties have the magic touch :)

In the video- look for Jack's angry "duck" face at the very, very end.  He was not happy with me taking pictures of his baby sis.  It is priceless!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look dang cute in that picture with Jack!

Margaret said...

Cute kiddos, very lucky to have you and Lesley for Aunts.