CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Angel Unobserved

Here is an image of James' latest canvas "Angel Unobserved".

It is 9x12 and $225

It will be delivered to the galleries tomorrow so you can come take a look at it in person.

 

I love this work and purchased 1 for my mother (for Mother's Day) and 1 for myself.  It is a simple composition and yet has depth to it with subtle details and textures.  The brown damask background is elegantly juxtaposed with the shear veil the figure wears.  I also really like the possible messages included in the work.  Is the angel a guardian? A messenger? The future?

I also think it can be a reminder that Heaven is with us, even if we do not, or cannot see it.

 

I am very excited for this piece and would love to hear what you think about it.

I hope to see you in the gallery soon-

-Alli




Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: