CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

28

So I am 28 years old today- hooray!!! I've always wanted to be 28 as a kid because it sounds so great and looks so great.
I had a really fun day- started with sleeping in and cuddling with the kitties, then going to lunch with my mom, grandma, and Lesley at Market Street Grill, then my mom and I spent the whole afternoon at the new City Creek Center in downtown SLC. We went to Nordstroms, Tiffany, The Limited, H&M, Forever 21, Disney, and Brighton. In the evening, my Dad and Lesley met us and we ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory- delish!!!
It was such a fun day and I loved spending time with my mother. I really have not been able to spend long periods of time with her in what feels like years.
Honestly, all I really wanted for my birthday was to spend time with family and I couldn't have hoped for better.
Thank you Mom for taking a whole day to spend with me; I'll always be your baby even when I'm old and grey (you know, like 35. Just kidding!!).

1 comments:

Margaret said...

i'm so glad you had such a wonderful day and that you didn't have to work! i need to see a pic of the necklace you bought. can't believe we're all 28 now, crazy.