CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Real Change From Day One

Mitt Romney: "I won't just represent one part, I will represent one nation."
I know this video is a little long (aprox. 26 minutes) but this closing argument, if you will, by Mitt Romney is exactly why I am thrilled and proud to be voting for him on Tuesday November 6, 2012.
He said Americans don't need to settle for more of the same. Americans are people who build and dream. Words are cheap so judge a man by his actions and when you look at Mitt's biography you can see exactly what type of man he is: bold, giving, committed, smart, thoughtful, successful, confident, kind, honest. People in Washington don't know how to "handle" him because they refuse to believe men of such integrity actually exist; therefore they demonizes him for his wealth and success (and his weird-ness, which they invented but I guess being honest and earnest in Washington is kind of weird!).
I am very curious to hear of people's reasoning in re-electing President Obama, and not in attacking Mitt Romney. Attacking the challenger is not a good reason to re-elect a president.
Please, if you are curious at all about what Mitt Romney stands for or what he will do in the White House, please take the time to listen to this speech. Listen with an open mind and heart. If you want to counter my argument, I will listen to a President Obama speech you believe in with an open heart and mind too.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHTjzzsGwbk&feature=youtube_gdata_player


Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: