CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Scott Gustafson Christmas Show 2012!!

My gallery is hosting artist and illustrator Scott Gustafson tomorrow night!! I am really pumped to have such a famous and wonderfully talented artist come. I have been stressing about it, but not as much as I usually do for shows. Sadly, I woke up yesterday at 4 AM and started throwing up (hooray for the stomach flu). Major bummer because I have so much work to do to prepare for the show. I am back to work today and still feel terrible but at least now I am functional. Interesting connection: at least 15 or more people in my singles ward also have the stomach flu… We really need to cancel the kissing parties after Sunday School- ha ha ha!!

Please come to the show tomorrow night if you are able to. We will have light refreshments and lots of fun, charming illustrations and fine art editions from Scott Gustafson. Plus we have some of his books which make great gifts all year long: Classic Fairy Tales, Favorite Nursery Rhymes, and Twas the Night Before Christmas.  

 

 

0 comments: