CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2012

An accounting of 2012

2012... A pretty happy year (well, happier than 2011)

In 2012:
- I went on a Disney Cruise to Mexico
- I went to Disneyland
- I went to Walt Disney World
- I got new carpet in the apartment
- I finally replaced my work purse
- I was called to be a Relief Society teacher (which made me love going to church again)
- I only finished reading one book, regrettably (but I did start several books. I have a recently developed habit of not finishing books I get bored with)
- I watched both the first and second seasons of Star Trek the original series
- I only bought 1 new pair of shoes (I do not know if this is a good or bad thing)

Goals for 2013:
- to be a more positive person, inside and out. I need to keep my opinions and cynicism to myself; negativity is a poison I need to expell out of my life.
- try something new I find on Pintrest at least once a month
- do my visiting teaching


PS: this is my 102 post of 2012. I wrote 101 post in 2011 and 100 posts in 2010. My goal is to post 103 times in 2013

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: