CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Seething, part 56 of a 444 part series: 198

I have worked 194 hours in the past month (only 4 more to go for a total of 198!!!!!!!).
I have 38 hours of over-time coming my way so I'm not too upset about it but I am thoroughly exhausted.
This is my fourth Christmas at the gallery; I hit the wall about 2 days ago but the season does get easier every year. I have only cried once, so far, and still feel charitable and semi- filled with the Spirit of Christmas (which is first in 4 years).
I am very much looking forward to the next 3 days that I have off from work and taking family pictures at the cabin. Fingers crossed that the kids behave and the adults don't hate me for bossing them around.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: