CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pharmacy Technician Training

I am currently in the process of becoming a certified pharmacy technician. Yay!!!
I completed the online course work in 3 weeks and now I'm just waiting to take the pharmacy technician certification exam call the PTCB. The test is only offered a few times each month so the earliest I can take it is in October.
I am really proud of myself for getting the online course done so quickly. It was really challenging to make myself do "homework" again and some days the last thing I wanted to do after a long day at work was do more computer work.
Lesley and Cameron were really supportive of my progress and I truly appreciate Lesley's constant encouragement.
Now I'm studying what I have learned by doing practice PTCB tests. Part of me is really glad I have over a month to prepare but the other part of me just wants to get the whole thing over with.
Hooray for learning!!!!

0 comments: