CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Glitter Army

I was initiated in to Vickie's Glitter Army today.
My amazing sister in-law had two strokes just over a year ago. Her journey through recovery this past year has been inspiring to watch and I am amazed by her constant perseverance. She has worked her butt off and exceeded all expectations.
While she was in rehab, there was a 5K charity walk with the American Heart Association of Utah and my brother pushed Vickie in a wheelchair when she got too tired to walk. This year, both Vickie and my brother ran the 5K! It is amazing what can happen in a year.
The family and friends joined in the 5K fun this year and our team name was Vickie's Glitter Army. We all covered ourselves in glitter and sparkles and had a total blast. I want to make tee shirts and make this an annual tradition. #actFASTandbeFEARLESS
Vickie has always been awesome and now she has her own Glitter Army to prove it.

0 comments: