CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2015

CPhT

I am now a Certified Pharmacy Technician!!!
I started my online training on 8/19/15, finished the courses on 9/8/15, and I took my national certification exam on 10/17/15. All together, it took me just under 2 months- yay!!
I am really proud of myself for not procrastinating and getting it done so quickly while still working 40 hours a week.
I am still not licensed in the State of Utah but I hope to get that done this coming Spring/Summer.
My day-to-day job will not change now I am a pharmacy technician, but I can add the certification CPhT to my email signature.

It is amazing to see how much my life has changed in the past year. This time last year I had just come down with Mono and was SO sick. I was so sick that I had to talk to HR about my options and they suggested I apply for a desk job in the office. I transferred to the office in November and was promoted to a Senior Advocate in August. Now I am a certified pharmacy technician. Wow!!
I have been so blessed. I am grateful for the promptings of the Holy Ghost and I know God has answered my prayers.
Our Heavenly Father is amazing and I know He has a plan for each of us. We need to be willing to be led and always trust in Him.

0 comments: