CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2015

Festival of Trees 2015, part 1

My mom created another amazing tree for Festival of Trees this year. Every year I say this tree is my new favorite and every year it's true! Mom keeps out-doing herself with her creativity; she is a visionary.
The title of the tree is "When Calls the Heart", named after Lesley tried spreading her obsession with the Hallmark Channel show to the entire family earlier this Fall. Lesley also inspired the reclaimed wood tree "skirt" made out of a wood pallet.
What made this year extra special is my grandmother was able to come help decorate. Grandma and Grandpa are snow birds that fly south for the winter. They usually leave in late October but this year they are leaving until early December so Grandma got to come see the tree in person. I usually send her lots of pictures but trees are more magical in person.

More details forthcoming.

0 comments: