CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

I have so much to be thankful for this day and every day.
I am thankful for my Savior, the Plan of Salvation, the restoration of the fullness Gospel, and my temple covenants.
I am thankful for my eternal family and the knowledge that our relationships here in mortality can continue on in the eternities.
I am thankful that I have a good job and I feel valued by my employer. I am also SO grateful I no longer work retail at the holidays!
I am thankful for my cute apartment that is filled with 2 of my favorite things, art on the walls and cats on the couch.
Which brings me to my last item, I am so grateful for Millie and Fiona. They have brought so much happiness and love into my home, even when they wake me up at 3:30 AM by sitting on my face like they did this morning.
Now let's celebrate this amazing day with good food, great family, and PIE!!!

PS:
Now I can watch Christmas in Connecticut!!

0 comments: