CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 22, 2016

Fit Fun Friday

Today was Fit Fun Friday at VRx. They had Wii U games in the conference room and Just Dance on XBox Kinnect (sp?) in the break room.
My supervisor all let us take an hour off the phones so we could play. Yay!!
My game of choice is Just Dance. I don't know how or why but I am surprisingly good at Just Dance. My sister got the game several years ago on her first Wii. I remember playing it at the cabin and having so much fun. Then last February, VRx had a game tournament and I won the Just Dance category- yay!!!!!
Today was not a competition but I won every dance/game. (Defending my title like a champ). It was so so so much fun to dance and play with my coworkers.
The not so fun part was being hot and sweaty at my desk after the awesome hour of fun.
I feel like I'm super serious at work (#gsd) so it was nice to let loose for a bit.
Thanks Fit Fun Friday!!!!

PS- the company I work for is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 comments: