CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Six Secrets

Tag ... Yes it has taken me this long to get to it ... Do you have a problem with that?!
Okay- sorry for venting my aggression on such a friendly forum. Deep breath in, slowly exhale.
Now I'm ready to finally get to my Tag that Haley sent me months ago. Here we go...



1. I am now totally obsessed with ANTM (America's Next Top Model). I love Tyra Banks and it honestly is riveting television!

2. I have to take my shoes off when I go to the bathroom. Not in public restrooms, or someone elses, but when I'm at home, in MY bathroom, I take a seat and shoes come off; it's like a reflex.
So there you have it.
"Hi I'm Alli and I take my shoes off when I pee."

3. I eat at least a spoonful of Phish Food Light ice cream every single day. Most days, I eat 2!
I know- I live on the wild side.

4. I am a member Richard Armitage's fan club. I am also the only member in the state of Utah and therefore, I am the president of the Utah Chapter of this fan club.

5. I love Eat A Burger. I could eat there every meal of every day and whenever I am hungry, I always want to go to EAB. Even after working there, I think it only increased my love for the fries and the yummy, yummy sandwiches. Ummmmmm.

6. I guess the last secret about my freaky self is that I You Tube. I am a super, ubber, obsessive You Tuber. I have a page, make comments and communicate with You Tube royalty. It is my stress reliever. Surprisingly it is almost better than shopping as it doesn't cost me money and the enjoyment last so much longer.
You can look me up: www.youtube.com/arthistoryalli

Well, now I am officially embarrassed and told my 3 darkest secrets that only 1 other person knew (with my knowledge previous to the publication of this post).

16 comments:

art history alli said...

And
7. I now have brown hair. Well it's actually more bronde.
Happy 2008!

Beach Girl said...

amazing alli! You Tube, I had no idea. Fan Club, I don't even know who he is.

I love the picture with Aaron at Ashley's b-day. Aaron sure has grown up fast. He was 6 months in that picture, and now he's almost 1 year!

Margaret said...

That is great! I too would be obsessed with ANTM if I had a TV. I miss TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you color your hair since I last saw you? If so where are the pictures?

art history alli said...

I colored my hair yesterday. I had to go dark blonde/light brown inorder to get the strawberry out. I'll try to get pictures soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I knew all 6!!!
-Lesley

tabchoirfam said...

I think you "tagged" on Haley's blog, because I knew the one about taking your shoes off in the bathroom. I just hope that if you do it in a gas station bathroom, you remember to put them back on, or we will have to call you "Britney".

art history alli said...

Yeah- one of my secrets is a cut & paste from a comment I made on Haley's blog. I couldn't think of a new one, so I reused it :)

art history alli said...

Oh- there are pictures from this weekend on Vickie's blog. We had such fun ice skating. I look like a retard, but I had an awesome time! It was a great leg work-out too!

Anonymous said...

You dyed your hair?!?!?!?!? I want to see it!!!! when are you going to be back down here?

OK- I lived with you for practically two years and I never knew you took off your shoes! :)

did Lesley even know that?

:)

Anonymous said...

I noticed it but I thought that she was trying to keep the carpet clean because we all know how much Alli loves to clean!!
-Lesley

art history alli said...

Is that supposed to be sarcastic Lesley Ann?

Margaret said...

Just so you know I was the first person to vote and I got it right!!!!!!! Cute blog changes. I love the pictures on the side.

Margaret said...

Okay, maybe I didn't get it right. I thought the 100% meant I got an A+, but I guess I got too excited. Nevermind.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

art history alli said...

Oh Meg- I've missed you!!!! Thanks for making my day!!!!!! LOL

art history alli said...

Thanks for the compliments about the new look. I finally updated the template and then just shuffled the colors and added some pictures. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet, but your praise means a lot! :)