CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snowed In... Even if Only for a Day



For President's Day this year, we went up to the cabin. I have never seen so much snow up there ever- seriously. The photos do not do it justice- it was pretty impressive. The light posts usually come up to about my shoulder if not higher and we could only barely see the tops! It was the best snow day ever with the snowmobiles and sledding.




Cameron put the helmets on the Valie and Ashley and I have not laughed so hard since I watched the Bachelor with Haley: "All my special parts are on the outside and he saw them and didn't want them." LOL
I can hardly type for laughing!





Anywho- I was encourage by Meg to put these up. Sorry I don't have better pictures of the cabin to show Kirk but I hope the point comes across :)

Love to all!

5 comments:

art history alli said...

2 post in one day- will wonders never cease :)

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Your nieces look like bundles of joy/handfulls :)

Margaret said...

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had fun!

Beach Girl said...

I can see is those two girls will be TROUBLE someday! I love the pictures.

Alli, I do have to say that you have pretty parts on the outside too.

art history alli said...

That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! *fan myself with hand to keep from fake crying*