CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Symphony

So Lesley and I went to the Utah Symphony tonight. We dressed in our best suits (well they were both mine, and I was so happy that Lesley was borrowing my clothes instead of the other way around which is typical these days) and took Trax downtown. We felt SO cosmopolitan and London-ish. I love going out to cultural events and being all fashionable and fabulous while taking public transportation :)

It was the annual Bravo! Broadway performance and imagine our surprise when the male vocalist came out singing and I instantly recognized him as Trevor Graydon from the Original Broadway Cast recording of Thoroughly Modern Millie, which I listen to while I write. Had I been writing all week? Indeed I had been writing all week. It was like a gift from above- LOL

Every performance was breathtakingly magical and to top of the stunning evening, all three performers came out into the lobby under the Dale Chahuly sculpture afterwards to sign autographs (and sell CDs). We waited in line and were at the very end so we weren't rushed whilst talking to them. We got all their autographs and I planned on scanning the program into the computer, but just haven't yet. This will keep you all coming back to check for updates!
Yes I am a tricky girl :)

Remember, Comments = Love

xoxox-
Alli

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Alli, you are so detailed!
-Lesley

art history alli said...

Thank you Lesley Ann- I aim to please :)

Bekah said...

Alli!!!!! oh my goodness, how are you?? Where are you these days? Your blog is soo cute and I now want to read Dreamworld of a Shopaholic:-) Tell Lesley hello from me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun! I'm glad it was a good night for you both :)

Beach Girl said...

So neat!

Margaret said...

There is a sweet Chihuly piece at Bellevue Square. When you come visit me we'll have to tour the glass museum where a lot of his work is displayed.

art history alli said...

Really!!! That would be awesome!!! I'd love to come to Seattle and take in the gallery scene. It is a pretty happening place in the art world right now. Actually the entire Pacific North West is hot, starting with SF and ending in Seattle.
When can I come?