CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Doing Our Economic Duty... Shopping

Last night, Lesley and I went to the mall for the first time in weeks.
She needed to get her pants hemmed at Banana Republic and we were determined to only go to BR just for the pants and to NOT shop. So we walk into the store to find a huge sign saying "30% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE"
How were we supposed to compete with that?!

*Cut to us walking out of the store 2 hours later both with sale bags on our arms.... CRAP
But look at my new jacket :)

Congress can thank me later.

4 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Shopping on Sunday??? Scandalous.

Anonymous said...

OMG--LOVE the jacket! Can't wait to see you in it!

vickiemariko said...

Woohoo Shopping! If I could make shopping my profession I would :)

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify... we did TRY hard not to like anny thing, but we just look too good in BR cloths!
-Lesley