CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Quickies- Vegas and Graduation

I graduated (well walked since I have not defended yet) in August.  Thanks to all my family and friends who have supported and inspired me durring my graduate work.  Here are some photos I took on my phone during the festivities.  
This is Me and Megan backstage at Convocation.  We were laughing so hard!!  Look at our cute hoods :)
This is Me and Jessica when we sat down at Commencement.  It was so fun to be on the floor of the Marriot Center will all the Master Degree Canidates.  We were on the third row center, we could almost reach out and touch Elder Scott who was the keynote speaker.  He had a great message about having a successful life.  The best part of it all was sitting with all my friends, Josh, Kyle, Megan and Jess.  I'll miss them tons!


If any of my fam or friends have cute pictures they took, could you pretty please send them to me?  Thanks


Vegas was a total blast!!!!
Andrea made this amazing photobook for our parents with such cute and amazing pictures with captions.  My Mom was dying over it and showing it to everyone at Valie's Princess Royal Ball :)  
I did not have the camera with me, so all my photos came from my phone.

This is Vickie holding her winnings at the slots.  She put in a dollar and came out with four!  
She gave one dollar to Cam who quickly lost it all!  That's the way Vegas rolls, Baby :)
This is Steve at a Buffet.  They ran out of small cups for melted butter for crab, so ingenuative Steve just grabbed a bowl!  I think it was a stroke of brilliance :)
When we got back from the buffet, we found Aaron fast asleep with his Popi.  It was the sweetest moment.  
These are the FHOAs (Future Hearbreakers of America) and while Aaron and Popi were sleeping, Evan and Jack were running around with GiGi.  They are the cutest boys who have those smiles that get them out of sticky situations :)  Aren't they adorable?!




Let's Go Back -- ASAP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had fun in Vegas but I'm not going to lie--that trip seemed to last FOREVER. Cute pictures!

tabchoirfam said...

Your description made it seem even more fun than I remember. Thanks for posting the boys pictures! We love our boys and boy cousins!