CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Twas The Greatest Thanksgiving That Ever Was

This is the girls at my mom's birthday last week.  They just HAD to match :)



Lesley and myself with Grandpa.


This is me stirring the cranberry sauce... yummm!



Lesley is checking the temperature of the turkey and IT'S DONE!!



Mom and Lesley with the turkey right out of the oven.


Mom and Grandma getting the 23 lbs turkey out of the roaster.


The stunning dinner table.  We even got to use Mom's fine china and crystal goblets!  



The gorgeous center peice. Aaron kept trying to blow out the candles, from the opposite side of the table :) Boy can that boy blow!


Happy 30th Birthday Cameron!!  Lesley made him an ice cream cake.  
btw: the girls conspired together and both brought leotards so they could do "ballet" at Gi Gi's during dinner.  It was kind of shocking to see them come into the dinning room while we were still eating in their outfits.  So funny!!!


Lesley cutting Cam's ice cream cake with cream cheese frosting.


Steve and a waking Aaron.  He just is not him self until about 20 minutes after he wakes up from his nap.  


I was laughing so hard in this photo.  Haley came up to us with 2 cameras in her hand and I thought she was going to take a photo with both at the same time!!  


Aaron eating pumpkin pie.  Aren't his eye beyond blue?!

I think Mom looked so cute today so I had to sneak photos of her.  I feel SO lucky to have a such a great mom!


Haley, Grandma, and Lesley eating dessert.  Grandma makes the best pies ever- chocolate cream and pumpkin.


 
Aaron loves to wrestle (and sit on his cousins!).


Poor Jack!

10 comments:

Lesley said...

that truley was the best ever!
-Lesley

Beach Girl said...

I love all the pictures!

art history alli said...

They are just so cute I had to share them :)
The kids are too adorable to remain on my laptop and not be shared on the world wide web!

art history alli said...

I keep thinking about that ice cream cake. I may just have to go over to Mom's to steal a piece :)

Bekah said...

Wow! Your Thanksgiving meal looked amazing!!! P.S your family is so beautiful!

art history alli said...

Thanks Bekah!!

Lesley said...

btw: I did not wear an apron the whole day, just most of it :}

Anonymous said...

Lesley as a Google Account!!! No more Anonymous posting with a name label underneath!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lesley as a Google Account!!! No more Anonymous posting with a name label underneath!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Lesley said...

anonymous is alli, right?