CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July


We started our day by going to a pancake breakfast and bike parade.  Ashley rode her bike so fast!!!!  She had dreams of attaching Eby to her bike and she would pull her faster than any other kid in the parade.  The kids think of it more as a race and not as a nice parade :)

Then Haley and Steve let Lesley and I tag a long to Murray Pool to go swimming.  It was such a fun activity- a perfect way to celebrate the 4th of July.

That night, we all went at watched fireworks in Holladay.  This is my favorite 4th of July tradition!!  I love waiting for the sun to set with my brothers and sisters and nieces and nephew.  It was really funny b/c we were all on our phones facebooking each other while sitting next to each other!!!  Aaron was watching Phineus and Ferb on Steve's phone, Valie taught Lesley a game on her iPhone, and Ashley was tackling me.  Awesome fun!!! Then the show went on for nearly 40 minutes.  The finale was amazing and so worth the hour plus wait.  

I hope you all had a great 4th of July as well.  I LOVE this holiday and the chance to celebrate the birth of our great nation by spending time with our friends and family and blowing stuff up.

2 comments:

Beau Palmer said...

Great post. Valie is freaking tan in those photos!

Anonymous said...

Cute! You and Les look cute!