CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Jack Highlights

1). When he put on the speedo GiGi bought for Evan who is a nudest in the water. We convinced Evan it was an Optimus Prime swimsuit since he is now obsessed with Transformers and Megatron and Bumblebee but Jack was the one to actually wear it.  Evan is getting a tan bum. I love this photo because Jack is SO fair and burly all I can think about is Pale Force with Jim Gaffigan and Conan O'Brien.  I love my Jackers!!! 



2). When he "helped" put together the new dresser for Lauren.  He is such a good boy!!


3). And when he discovered Lauren.  It was the funniest thing; he was completely oblivious to the fact that his mommy got a big belly, then was gone for several hours and staying in the hospital, until we went to visit Andrea her second day in the hospital.  She was nursing Lauren and all of a sudden, Jack pointed to her and said "baby".  His life will never be the same :)


All I CAN SAY IS THAT LAUREN IS A LUCKY GIRL TO HAVE 2 GREAT BIG BROTHERS

*there is a fourth one, but I can't post the picture out of respect for Lesley.  Jack decided to have a cuddle morning with his Auntie Lesley in their pj's.  It was so sweet to see him so loving and napping with his auntie on the couch.  Plus his hair is so soft we all just love to stroke it!!

2 comments:

tabchoirfam said...

Oh my heck! I laughed so long when I read about Pale Force. It is so true! Thanks for posting about our little family. I feel so honored!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Ahhh! Only my brother would let his little boy run around in somthing like that!! LOL! I had my children advert their eyes for that! Future wedding collage picture awaits!