CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

After the events of this past week, I have realized how precious this life is. Life is too short to be miserable and “men are that they might have joy”- it is not worth wasting the time to be negative and whine. We need to choose to be happy and choose to do things that make us happy. I work ALL the time and for what? So I can have big numbers on a pay check? I need to spend more time with my family, I need to make time for friends, I need to have some fun. With that in mind, Lesley, Jenny, Lacey, and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise in October. I have worked so hard this past year and it is time for a vacation so we are going all out on a wonderful experience. I get to go to Italy!

 

 

Allison Dawson

Gallery Manager/ Art Consultant

 

Repartee Gallery at Fort Union

1110 East Fort Union Boulevard

Midvale, UT  84047

(801) 352-2569

allison@reparteegallery.com 

www.reparteegallery.com

 

 

1 comments:

Jenny said...

yeah!!!!!!!! so excited!!!