CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 3 of a 444 part series)

I'm not seething today- I am grateful today but I like alliterations :)
I am so grateful for my Savior and for my eternal family. I have
witnessed the power of prayer and the miracle of fasting.
Without going into too much detail, my bff Kendra had a blood clot in
her brain and was in an induced coma for 2 days. She is now awake and
is able to talk and move all her limbs!!! She is still in the ICU but
she's alive.
Today is her 26th birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!!! I think the nurses
in the ICU are getting her a cake :)
I wish SO much that I could be there with her but I'm working. I am so
grateful I was able to go yesterday and visit her.
Thank you everyone for your prayers, love, and keeping her in your
thoughts. I know without a doubt it was love and prayers that saved her.

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

M said...

Wow, I hope Kendra continues to recover! How scary! She's in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Alli thank you so much for all your love and prayers! You're the best!