CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 7 of a 444 part series)

Today’s List of Things that Must Go:

 

  1. Pre-Lit Christmas Trees that have random strands out!! I have been trying to get the whole tree to be lit for the past hour with no luck whatsoever!!!
  2. My hair falling out must go!! I already have thin hair and it hurts to see even more of it falling out. I can just blame the weather, right? The other part of this issue is that I wear black almost exclusively in the winter so even though I have a lint roller tape at my desk and use it about 3 times a day, I am still always covered in strands of hair (and a little bit of cat hair- that stuff is sticky!!).
  3. Food Poisoning MUST GO!!! I have been sick (again) this week. I was just sick the last week of September, but I am pretty sure that was a 24 hour flu bug because I felt practically back to normal within 2 days. I got sick Tuesday morning exactly at 7:30 AM- I was reading the DTWS recap on EW.com, and I instantly got up and puked. Luckily (or it really depends on how you view it) I didn’t have much in my stomach to come up, but then I would violently wretch and dry-heave for the rest of the day and was insanely nauseated all the way until yesterday afternoon. I am still a little sick to my stomach but at least I no longer feel the need to carry around a bucket with me.

 

One more thing I need to vent about- I was planning on working only occasional Saturdays but now it is looking like the only Saturday I will be having off is December 4th. I do have 3 Fridays off including Christmas Eve and the 2 days after Christmas; twill be an excellent Christmas holiday.

 

 

ps: Fake It ‘til I make It really is working!!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yuck, that is awful! Being sick us the worst, especially throwing up. And what is the deal with your hair? I thought the thinning was a college issue. So I went to Michaels to look at frames and get some pricing. What do you of the champagne colored frames?

alli said...

I love champagne and platinum frames because they are kind of a mix of silver and gold so they will age well and can transition easily to other design styles. Both First Blush and Poppie Breeze would great with a metallic frame. Plus metallic are where the frame styles are heading in this new decade. The '00s where all about dark woods and distressed finishes whereas the '10s are all about metalics and mixing your metals.

Anonymous said...

Yeah on my list of things that must go--my bff being sick. I hate it!