CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Seething (part 10 of a 444 part series)

I am easily having The Worst Day EVER. Long story short- I have been on the clock since 8:45 this morning, I have only had a bowl of oatmeal, 4 cutie oranges, a fist-full of potato chips and Coke Zero it eat all day, and my car has a flat tire and I'll have to purchase not only a new tire but a new rim as well. Now I'm sitting in a dark, empty parking lot waiting for someone to arrive to open the building b/c the items I drove to pick up were stolen after they were placed in a hidden spot. FANTASTIC

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWW I strongly dislike all the people who contributed to your bad day! Boo!! Don't they know it is not advised to mess with one of the Triple A's? I guess they didn't get that memo.

alli said...

Totally!!! It was a perfect storm of bad events all happening in a 24 hour period of time. The tire just put me over the edge and my stress dam burst.