CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2011

I did something dumb... What else is new

Millie and Fiona have 2 speeds: comatose and speed demond. As I was making my way to the kitchen, Mille raced down the hall at lightning speed, I stepped on her which made me trip and crash into the kitchen counter (catching myself with my chest. Ouch!!) pushing our stacks of mail and Tupperware meant to be returned to people off the counter and falling to the floor in a huge mess. I broke the gorgeous peacock serving dish my grandmother gave me and twisted my ankle. The crash must have been loud as it woke Lesley up and she was an angel to clean up the mess as I was balling my eyes out in pain.
People at work today keep asking why I'm limping and I'm embarrassed to say "My cat did it" but it's true.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

It is ok Alli. I'm just glad Millie wasn't hurt! Haha! I'm glad you were no hurt too bad as well

Anonymous said...

Talk about a domino effect--mercy! I'm sorry that your ankle is twisted and that the beautiful serving dish got broken. I hope that your day at work wasn't too bad.

tabchoirfam said...

Sorry that happened. At least you can blame it on Millie and not being clumsy yourself!

Margaret said...

That's terrible, but also made me laugh, but it's also sad, but also funny...you get my point!