CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Last Day at Repartee

Tomorrow will be my last day working at the gallery. I'm excited for new opportunities but at the same time heartbroken to leave the work I love. As I have been preparing for this day, I get more and more excited to work for VRx and be working in downtown SLC at City Creek. The future is bright!!

"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord. Over mountain or plane or sea... I'll be what you want me to be"

2 comments:

M said...

What a change! RVx must be a medical company? I'm sure that you'll still be keeping up with the art scene, even if you aren't working in the art world every single day.

-Monica

Anonymous said...

on our official web blog compiled a huge selection of the latest news about [url=http://title-publishing.org/]социальная религия[/url].