CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Seething, part 62 of a 444 part series

Not much to seethe about today other than really tired feet and a sore throat.

I'm one week in to my new job and I love it so far (yay!!!).

I thought I did a lot of standing at the gallery but I did have a stool to lean against so my feet aren't as prepared to stand 8-9 hours a day as I thought. The trick is going to be wearing different shoes every day. I wore Lesley's danskos yesterday and they were fine except for the bruises they left on the top of my feet. I wore the danskos when I worked at Eat a Burger without any problems (other than rolling my ankles occasionally). Today I'm wearing Lesley's Simples and they've been good so far.

Now, without further ado...
The Top Five Things I Love About My New Job:
1. I love being downtown at City Creek Center.
2. I don't feel the pressure to "make the sale".
3. I love being cheerful at 7 AM and surprising people :)
4. I love the all you can drink soda (FRESCA!!!)
5. I love feeling a part of a team rather than a lone reed.

0 comments: