CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Seething, part 63 of a 444 part series

Around mid February is when I start getting tired of Winter. I'm tired of scraping snow and ice off my car. I'm tired of wearing dark colors and choosing my footwear based on how many inches of the white stuff (well really by this point it is a yucky brown) I have to trudge through. I'm tired of being wet and cold.
Now to clarify, I really do enjoy Winter but it seems to drag on and on. I feel the same about Summer come late August.
I love having all four seasons in Utah but my favorites by far are Spring and Fall and they always seem to be crowded by Summer and Winter. I love sweater/light jacket weather. I love wearing a pair of flats without socks. I love the colors of the newly leafing trees contrasted with the brown of the bare branches. I love when the leafs turn colors and blow in the wind.
My favorite months of the year are April, May, September, and October.
I do love Winter and Summer but they are examples of having too much of a good thing. The "blizzard" today has just pushed me over the edge. I'm going to try to stay positive and March is just around the corner. A few more snow storms are left and then it will be early Spring where it snows in the morning and then it all melts by the afternoon.
Stay Warm!!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish winter would last its designated 3 months and then disappear. But instead it seems to start in November and go until April. Attention Hog,