CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

80 Years Old

Tonight was Grandma and Grandpa's 80th birthday party at This is the Place Heritage Park. I know that we all had so much fun! I hope that Grandma and Grandpa had fun because that is what really counts. There were tons of people there and lots of food. Vickie made GORGEOUS cupcakes (hundreds of them, no joke), and Lesley made a yummy chocolate cake (no one could tell it was made with reduced sugar since she is such a clever girl! LOL). It was so amazing to have all of our family in one room. We're getting so large that it gets really difficult to have us all gather together. What a great reason to celebrate!!! I really hope that I look half as good as they do when I get older. Luckily, I have their genes! :)

















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos. I'm most excited to see your outfit.

art history alli said...

I don't think I got any of me. I was kind of banished to the first floor all night long. But I had on my fancy jeans, hot pink pumps, and my pink argyle sweater. Apparently, my aunt said our family group photo turned out really well and can't wait to see it :)
Our last one for a long time, since Andrea and Dave move today.

Margaret said...

It was so fun to be there and the desserts were yummy! I can't believe everyone was there, do you think we'll be able to pull that off again. The family is definitely growing.

art history alli said...

I don't think our family has gathered like that since our family photo in 1999. It was amazing and probably once a decade kind of thing! LOL If only Elder Palmer and Rachel could have made it, then truly, everyone would have been there.
I loved it all!!!

art history alli said...

So I love the family photo, but sadly none of us are looking at the same camera at the same time!! LOL

Also- I didn't take any of these photos so I am very grateful to Lesley and Dad for letting me upload theirs :)

Jenny said...

Very cute family picture!!! and a big family... i wish i had the little ones to excite the picture more... dang pam and amy:) ha ha ha!!! we should party like this more often!!!

art history alli said...

Definitely!
When and Where Jenny?! LOL

Anonymous said...

That party was so fun! I hope that Grandma and Grandpa had as much fun as I did!
-Lesley

Beach Girl said...

Great Pictures (I want copies). I Loved the baby goats! Sorry you felt 'banished' to the first floor all night. You should of asked for some relief!

Beach Girl said...

Great Pictures (I want copies). I Loved the baby goats! Sorry you felt 'banished' to the first floor all night. You should of asked for some relief!