CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance



Now I usually am a big proponant against American Idol; it's glorified kareoke and not even in an entertaining way. So what... you can sing...woo hoo. Ironically, one of my favorite shows of all time is So You Think You Can Dance (which starts May 22, 2008!!!!), the sister show of AI. This show is entertaining and wonderful as you really do watch people improve and the leaderboard is always in flux (so exciting!). I'm sure we all will be watching (well Haley, Vickie, Andrea, Lesley, and Myself) but for those of you who think it's not for you, or have never heard of it, I wanted to share a clip of my favorite dance from all 3 seasons. This is Heidi and Travis' contemporary dance with the park bench from season 2. I love it!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZQu7qO5Otg

(you may have to copy and past the link in your web browser)

Let me know what you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love It!
-Lesley

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love your new funny quote!
-Lesley

Summer said...

Amen Sista! I'm counting down the days! James just laughs at me. So fun to see you last week.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

ijlupyxez http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just came back here to advise you regarding Mobile Monopoly. This is a superb technique and WILL make you money, especially seeing as you own a web site. Take a quick look at the video, the strategy is about using Mobile Advertising which is completely new and an unexposed market where you can make thousands by doing hardly any work. I promise you that after you watch their short video it will change you and it will start making you think. http://mobile-mastermind.com